p90x?????????

i have been reading alot about p90x cause im really interested in getting it, im just a little confused??? my main goal before anything is to loose weight but i cant figure out if p90x is really for loosing weight. it looks really intense, which is what i want. i have tried turbo jam and hip hop abs but i dont like them cause they are too slow for me. i had great results with taebo but i dont think i can stand to watch another minute of billy blanks without going crazy. please help????

Replies

• i have been reading alot about p90x cause im really interested in getting it, im just a little confused??? my main goal before anything is to loose weight but i cant figure out if p90x is really for loosing weight. it looks really intense, which is what i want. i have tried turbo jam and hip hop abs but i dont like them cause they are too slow for me. i had great results with taebo but i dont think i can stand to watch another minute of billy blanks without going crazy. please help????
  • it is insanely intense, ive never been out out shape per se, but this was the hardest thing for me ever, everym morning for the first mnth i was sore, for this program you need to but physically fit and well conditioned first, you can start on other tony thorton vidos first like p90 or 30 minute burn or something just look around, p90x is pro stuff
  • cool, thnx. i will look into those before i try p90x.:happy:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Hi Nicole! Yes, P90X is intense!!! But you can modify. My Mom is 56 and she is using it, but she's using the bands, and modifying. It's still working for her!

Send me an email if you want any more info! (it's in my profile)

Jess
  • Take the fit test to determine if you feel you are ready for p90x

http://www.letsbringit.info/p90xFitTest.pdf

Its not a weight loss program per se, its going to tone you up and shed fat simultaneously. Its totally geared toward sculpting and enhancing your physique. Depending on what options you take during the workouts you can even use it for mass gain.