I can't believe it!

So I have lost 49lbs and its hard to imagine it is that much. I have pics in my profile that show my before and after. I took my girls to the pediatircian the other day and they weighed 25 lbs and 19 lbs. That means they total 44 lbs! I put both of them on my hips and realize that is what I used to walk around with. I haven't been this small since 1999 when I was a sophomore in college. Its pretty amazing to me and I am so happy. I just keep picking them both up at the same time to make the weight loss more real.

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Way to go!
  • CherrySunday
    CherrySunday Posts: 301
    Yay!!! So happy you're feeling better about yourself. You've achieved so much!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    that is awesome, congrats!
  • crazyears
    crazyears Posts: 50
    Awesome! That must feel amazing!

P.S. you look great!
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    amazing!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Great job! congrats on your loss!!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    I just keep picking them both up at the same time to make the weight loss more real.

Is it still illegal to use children as dumbbells?
    -wtk
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Nice!! Just imagine what a butter stack looks like...lol
  • jataijah
    jataijah Posts: 192 Member
    Congrats. Great job!
  • lovejoleen
    lovejoleen Posts: 2 Member
    congratulations!!! such an awesome feeling, i'm sure! :)
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    That's great! good job, and how wonderful for your kids' health as well!
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    I just keep picking them both up at the same time to make the weight loss more real.

Is it still illegal to use children as dumbbells?
    -wtk

Its about time they start pulling some weight around my house. They are 21 months and 9 months. They BOTH need to have jobs. Food is expensive!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Its about time they start pulling some weight around my house. They are 21 months and 9 months. They BOTH need to have jobs. Food is expensive!

Irish twins, eh? Congratulations.

Of course, if food costs become straining, there are always other options. Ever read A Modest Proposal by Jonathan Swift?
    -wtk
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    NICE JOB!! !
  • jpeterburs88
    OMG we are the exact same. our current and our starting. lol
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Congrats :D
  • kfitz10103
    kfitz10103 Posts: 354
    OMG we are the exact same. like creepishly the exact same.

That is kinda crazy except my highest weight was 253, but i was pregnant. And I don't think I could be less that 148. I was a size 6 then and don't think less than that would look healthy on me. I am 5'9" though.
  • jpeterburs88
    OMG we are the exact same. like creepishly the exact same.

That is kinda crazy except my highest weight was 253, but i was pregnant. And I don't think I could be less that 148. I was a size 6 then and don't think less than that would look healthy on me. I am 5'9" though.

well either way you are doing WONDERFUL! congrats!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!