First time here, needs MFP to be Fun and Interactive!!!!

Options
Hi, I am new here to MFP, a friend of mine told me of how she was losing weight on MFP. So, I decided to try logging on and see how it could help me achieve my fitness goals. I have started my fitness journey and I want to see some real results. I am in this fitness journey for the hard work and dedication that it will take for me to feel great and healthy. I also want to become an inspiration to my family and friends who are on the journey with me. I enjoy good food and I like to engage in challenging exercising, so I am hoping that MFP would help me organize this into my daily fitness and health routine. So, if you want to send for some advice and encouragement, please do so. I am happy about what I have started and want to stay committed and consistent, no matter what! Okay thanks, happy trailings!!!:wink:

Replies

• symphonika
    symphonika Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! We are all here to support and motivate you!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    You'll love mfp! It's so nice to have constant reminders and encouragement - it really helps keep us on track and motivate us when we struggle. Welcome! I'm sending you a friend request...
  • sknight1976
    Options
    Welcome, this site really can be helpful if you let it. Even though many of us "friends" are strangers we all have one HUGE thing in common we all have the goal of being more healthy thru diet and exercise. It has been really encouraging seeing people just like me losing weight and changing there life’s, it keeps me motivated and on the right path. If you make the decision that your ready to change, and no matter what happens you stick to it, you will achieve your goals. We all have the ability to change, we just need to make up our minds and do it. You’re going to do great, since you have made the desision that your ready to make a change.

Please feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :happy: