Hit a plateua- but need to remember how far I have come

Options
LindseyC87
LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
I have been so down in the dumps recently since I have hit a plateua for 2.5 weeks. Feeling like I wasnt doing something right, its not paying off, etc... So I decided to compare where I started 2 months ago to today.... It keeps me motivated that I will get past this and I gotta keep on truckin along 1 oz at a time.

039-1-2-1.jpg
017-3-1-1.jpg

Replies

• tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I think you look awesome!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    plateaus are normal they have to happen ...some last longer than others ...good luck keep doing what your doing and maybe pep it up a bit to boost loss..lookin good!
  • daisymaegreen
    daisymaegreen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! I'd love to look like your current "after" pic ; )
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Wow, Great job!
    What you've been doing for the abs?
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! love, love your abs! need to give us some tips, please!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sh0ck
    sh0ck Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You'll get past this plateau!
  • 1aggie
    1aggie Posts: 7
    Options
    you want to lose some more weight, but right now you look FANTASTIC!!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Wow - nice work!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You may have hit a plateua but according to these pics you have lost a lot of inches. Have you measured yourself. I have learned that you may not lose any wieght but still lose inches.
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! Wow! Omgosh!
  • LindseyC87
    LindseyC87 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    For my abs! I do abs 3X a week for only about 10 minutes and thats it. Its all about using weight and resistance. I have taken mesaurments and see a differencde.. I just want that dang darn scale to do down :sad: I hate being in the 140's.. Cant wait for the day that i hit the 130's :happy:
  • jessdeweerdt
    jessdeweerdt Posts: 128
    Options
    You could also try switching up your workout.. if you usually use DVDs, maybe switch to running and yoga.. or interval training if you usually just do strength.. keep your body on it's toes.. and remember, you have come FAR!! Be happy with who you are today!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!