Is there anybody from India.... :smile: or An indian
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!
    Am Indian. Right now in The Hague, Holland. :flowerforyou:
  • watermelon
    Options
    hiya... i jus wanted to meet an Indian online.. so ur in holland wow.. am in Uk..
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    neha_duvvuri is--but she lives in Belgium right now.

Edited: :laugh: had just posted that you were, Neha! Got the country where you're living wrong though. Guess I was thinking of all those Belgium chocolates you told us about one day :tongue:
  • watermelon
    Options
    yup..... i love chocolates... and cookies.. infact anything in chocolate... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    neha_duvvuri is--but she lives in Belgium right now.

Edited: :laugh: had just posted that you were, Neha! Got the country where you're living wrong though. Guess I was thinking of all those Belgium chocolates you told us about one day :tongue:
    :D Am all over europe. lol.....
    Well, I gobbled almost half of those chocos. :grumble:
    Gave away rest, in time. :)
    I loved the cappuccino. mmmmmmmmmmmm....
    Going to India for Diwali festival. Thinking of visiting Belgium once for chocos.
    Also, I would be travelling through London. But its just 1.5 hours gap in between flights.
  • watermelon
    Options
    hmmm your so lucky... am so homesick... well am in hampshire.. southampton.. u workin in belgium
  • neha_duvvuri
    Options
    No. am working in The Hague, Holland. Went for a trip to Belgium. Am going for my engagement :P, as well as, Diwali. I was about to write that u r lucky. I had to book my flight via London, just to fly in Kingfisher. :P Silly though. But they define a class. They couldn't get Schiphol services, so they shifted to London. :(
  • watermelon
    Options
    oops... congrats on engagement!!!!......

Me lucky.... nah... ur going home.. i still have another 3 months.. and then i shall go back n then again mayb come back to conti work... hmmmm where in india r u from .. am from mumbai... though born in delhi.. but past 14yr lived in mbai and now in Uk ..workin as a jewellery technologist