My first NSV!

Options
Ghoulina
Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
I've only lost 6lbs so far and I don't see a difference yet, but I've had my first NSV!

I went shopping with my husband and daughters and my husband said he'd buy me a few new things to wear to an upcoming show and horror convention.

I bought a pair of capris in a size smaller than I normally wear! I was so happy! I bought some cheaper ones because I don't plan on staying in that size for long either. ;)

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    That's great! Such awesome motivation to keep on truckin'.
  • smketchum
    smketchum Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! In addition to this being a non-scale victory, it's also No Small Victory (also NSV)!!!! Way to go.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! people should give NSVs far more respect than the read out of scales because a set of scales can never ever tell you if you can fit into smaller clothes!!

good luck and wishing you ** much ** continued success in your effort to achieve your goals!
  • Ghoulina
    Ghoulina Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm on a natural high!

I'm pretty new here and have already received so much awesome support. With the support of my family and the support from MFP friends, I KNOW I can do it!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You'll be at your goal in no time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!