New here

Options
Hello, I'm new and this is my first week. I'm on day 5 and have already lost 4lbs. That tells you how bad I was eating before because I'm dropping weight so quickly. I didn't always eat bad but my portions were bad to make up for it. I love this app. I have it on my phone and it's been a big help. I'm able to measure everyday meals which is mandatory for me with 3 kids. My first goal is to lose about 15lbs. I got this app. from a friend who has lost 20lbs so far. Can't wait to see myself in a month!

Replies

• Shelli_G
    Shelli_G Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome! Awesome job so far. Keep it up!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I love this site, lots of info, support and encouragement. Keep up the good work....
  • absolament
    absolament Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I love budgeting my food/exercise. Keeps me on track. I started in Feburary and lost 10 pounds. I'm now in my ideal range. It helps to have several friends who keep their diaries public. It gives ideas for meal choices. You can also learn from successed and failures. Most important: eat your exercise calories so that your balance is close to zero at the end of the day. Without enough calories/nutrients your body won't perform well.
  • Kerseygeek
    Kerseygeek Posts: 225
    Options
    I've only gone over 2 days so far and was under by a few calories the other days so I'm hoping to balance it out a bit. I haven't added in my exercise yet, my life is pretty hectic. But I hope to get started soon. I have a plan laid out just waiting for implementation. It would be nice to get a few extra calories now and then.