Going over on protein and fiber...is this ok?

Options
I'm consistently under my calorie goal...not by much sometimes...but still under. But I'm consistently going over my protein and fiber goals. Is this ok? I've only been doing this for 3 weeks (as of Monday!) so I'm not too sure. Thanks!

Replies

• stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Can't see your diary but in most cases you should go over the MFP limits for both.
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! Those are like only 2 categories that it is okay!!!! Going over on Protein is very good...the guideline is very low for protein already.....You are going to be okay with that!!!! :-)
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    lookk at it this way hunny, protein builds lean muscle, which is good, and fiber keeps u fuller longer, which is VERY good! So I would say it's OK!!! It sometimes happens to me too :bigsmile:
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! Those are like only 2 categories that it is okay!!!! Going over on Protein is very good...the guideline is very low for protein already.....You are going to be okay with that!!!! :-)

Just to note it is possible to go into your profile and change your ratios. I think they have them set for like 15%protein or something like that. It was too so I changed mine to 40% carb, 30% protein, and 30% (healthy fats of course).