Chicken Avocado Wrap

Options
Mkmassey3
Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
Chicken Avocado Wrap

Ingredients: Cal. Carb fat prot sod fiber

Generic - Avocado Slice, 2 thin slices 50 3 5 1 0 0
Laughing Cow - Garlic & Herb Light Cheese , 1 wedge 35 1 2 2 210 0
Mission Tortillas Plus! - 96% Fat Free Whole Wheat Tortilla, 1 Tortilla 130 25 2 4 340 3
Mushrooms - Sauteed, 1 Medium Mushroom 4 0 0 1 3 0
Generic - Red Bell Pepper Sauteed, 0.5 oz. 21 1 2 0 3 0
Generic - Sauteed Chopped Onion, 1/8 cup 19 1 1 0 0 0
Bush's Best - Low Sodium Black Beans, 1/8 cup 26 6 0 2 60 2
Chicken Breast - Grilled Skinless, 1.5 oz 80 6 2 11 78 0
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

365 43 14 21 694 5
Saute sliced mushrooms, red peppers, and onion in skillet with butter flavored Pam. When sauteed to desired doneness, add cooked chicken and rinsed black beans to warm. Meanwhile, grill the tortilla until lines form (I did mine on an indoor grill). While still hot, spread the wedge of cheese on tortilla and load it up with the avocado, sauteed vegis and chicken mixture. Roll up and enjoy! :tongue: Oh shoot, I added sliced tomato on mine that I forgot to add.....Enjoy! It was delicious!

I just realized when I saved it, it moved everything to the left. So the numbers that you see are in order from calories, carbs, fat, protein, sodium and fiber.

Replies

• sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    YUM! I'm definitely gonna use this recipe.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    yum
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. I keep seeing those little laughing cow wedges on everyone's diaries. Thinkin I need to try em.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That sounds wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy - thanks for sharing x
  • roxiedo
    roxiedo Posts: 154
    Options
    bump
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I do something similar griddled chicken breast ,griddled lean bacon ,avocado,2 slices wholemeal or seeded bread or your fave bread put in the griddle pan best sarnie :)
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing. I keep seeing those little laughing cow wedges on everyone's diaries. Thinkin I need to try em.
    I just bought them for the first time and they are so good!! I have the plain and the garlic & herb. They were on sale this week for like $3.00 a container. Totally worth it!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    thank you, sounds delish!
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    thank you, sounds delish!
  • torregro
    torregro Posts: 307
    Options
    Sounds like a great recipe.
    I just bought some Wholly Guacamole and was wondering what to do with it..............now I know. ;-)