Newbie!

Options
I'm certainly no newbie to yo-yo weight loss, but have come to accept that the only real way is to track cals and exercise! I am upset about where I am now, but I know that I can do this. I could use some friends sharing the same journey. I will promise to help encourage and motivate you, too!:happy:

Replies

• trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Add me on...the more the merrier!! ;)
  • thibautseeker
    thibautseeker Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We all need help! Please add me as a friend if you think I could help motivate you - I too am a serial yo-yo dieter, but no more this time I'm determined to adopt healthy eating and not look on it as dieting!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    I'm here if you need me!
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! I'm new to the site too.. but not to much to "giving it another go". I'm going with the whole "lifestyle, not a diet plan" theory, and I'm certainly feeling better than I have in a while. And the support.. it's HUGE!! :)
    Looking forward to seeing you soar!
  • lilbrattyjj
    Options
    New to this site..my aunt actually told me about it. Finally got tired of my clothes not fitting, the yo yo dieting, never looking good in a bathing suit, having the seat and bars on the roller coaster fit a tad bit too snug, not being able to keep up w/my kids. That last one is my true motivation right there. My hubby is always on my case about my weight and showed me exactly how out of shape I truely am when he had me jog w/him one morning. I didn't even make it a full block before I wanted to keel over and just die. I tend to get discouraged and give up very easily so the more friends the merrier...I need all the help I can get. Thanks!
  • bolderstar99
    bolderstar99 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! We CAN do this! I agree with what was said about not being on a diet, but implementing a healthy "diet."