Getting Serious

Options
Hello to all!

So I think I have tried everything under the sun, and nothing seams to work. I'm not new to this "losing weight" scene but it's time I get serious about it. I am only 21 years old and I am already experiencing back pains, knee/joint problems, not to mention I am ALWAYS tired. I would have to say my biggest downfall is I lose motivation after a few weeks of doing well.

I'm very excited that there are others out there to provide tips and support as we travel through our weight loss journey together!

Good luck to all.

Replies

• beanface25
    Options
    Hello to all!

So I think I have tried everything under the sun, and nothing seams to work. I'm not new to this "losing weight" scene but it's time I get serious about it. I am only 21 years old and I am already experiencing back pains, knee/joint problems, not to mention I am ALWAYS tired. I would have to say my biggest downfall is I lose motivation after a few weeks of doing well.

I'm very excited that there are others out there to provide tips and support as we travel through our weight loss journey together!

Good luck to all.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Hope we can help
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!

We're here for ya!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You will love it here! Welcome!!! You can do it!:drinker:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new here myself, only in my 2nd week, but I have found that this website and the people on it are so supportive and wonderful!! You'll really enjoy being here, and if you're anything like me, you will find that it makes achieving a healthy life-style so much easier, and fun too!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my biggest downfall is I lose motivation after a few weeks of doing well.

Good luck to all.

I feel you-I do have issues with losing motivation (and binge-eating). This group is very supportive; whereas in the past, I would just continue with this self-sabatoging behavoir (as it always happens after I begin to feel really good about myself) now I find it much easier to get back in the game after a much shorter time period.

Good Luck to you too.