Anyone else 140lb range?

Missylydia
Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
Hey, I'm 140lb at the moment, looking to get down to about 125lb. I'm 26 years old and if you hadn't guessed from the pic, female.
Is there anyone else with similar current weight/age/goals? Should be good for motivation and tips!

Edit: Feel free to add me, if you are!

Replies

• sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    I started there and now i am down to 131 - I was 129 on Sunday but my family came in town and it's been nothing but eating out. I am sure in another week I will get back to 129.

I am 33 but close enough!

I do the 30 day shred followed by C25K and try to eat at home so that I cook my foods and can make smart choices.

Add me if you like!
  • erica530
    erica530 Posts: 2
    I am 19 lbs. more but i just started the Lean Cuisine meals and they are pretty straight forward. And very easy to read your caleries and everything else you should try it, so far i am very happy with it my goal is also to weight 125 lbs. which is my normal weight. This days have been really hard not to over eat but we are more powerful than men we can do it.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    I'm hovering around 140 right now, 5'7". Not really sure if I want to go lower. I know I'd be happier with my body if I were 10-15 pounds lighter, but I really want to give my body and brain a break from calorie deficits. Maybe I'll start back up next Winter. I don't really know.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Eat clean, exercise - and have patience...You will get to your goal...

I started my journey on Dec 6, 2010 at 162 lbs. I am now at 120 lbs. My height is 5'8.

It took me 5 months & 10 days to get to 120 lbs - 42 lbs gone! :wink:

Put your mind to it...You can achieve anythin' :happy:

Best Wishes on your journey :heart:
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Goodness. I'm anywhere between 144 and 149 depending on whatever the heck that stuff depends on. I want to reach 135 to be at 'goal' weight but what I'd really like is to be much smaller, 125 or smaller. I want to get crazy skinny then build up some fantastic muscles. This is tough!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    I started at 135, less than two months later on mfp am at 129. My original goal was 125 b/c I thought I'd never lose the weight, but now am aiming for 120 and go from there. I am only 5ft 1 so every pound really shows. :grumble: Feel free to send me a friend request!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Hey. I'm 33 and I currently weigh around 143 (I started at 170). I'm working my way down to 115, so our goals are similar... Feel free to add me and good luck!
  • Rileydma
    Rileydma Posts: 38
    bump
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    LOL...poor Rileydma.....I was accidently logged in on my hubby's log in instead of my own, and didn't know how to delete the post....
This discussion has been closed.