Where'd they go???? {food baby!}

Options
Tan M&M's??? :huh:

Shasta Sodas - their cream sodas were the bomb!!!! speedmetal.gif

Crystal Pepsi - I think I was one of seven people who liked that stuff! :laugh:

Hostess Pink Snowballs - Sno-ball_half.jpg

I mourn thee! :sad:

Shakey's Pizza - I guess there are still a few of them around, but not in CO anymore. sad030.gif

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Shakey's Pizza - I guess there are still a few of them around, but not in CO anymore. sad030.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    OMG Shasta!!! Ahhhhh!!!

LOL! Shannon...you are funny!!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    OMG....cream soda....that takes me BACK!

:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

You're totally awesome......
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

:huh: Hey now settle down!! The pinks are still out there...except they turn orange for halloween..ew:grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Options

:huh: Hey now settle down!! The pinks are still out there...except they turn orange for halloween..ew:grumble:

Are they really??????? :love: :love: I haven't seen them in years! :grumble:
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options

STOOOOOOOP! :heart: Pleeeeaaaasssseee! You're making me hungry with the pictures! :heart: *running off to kitchen for food*
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

STOOOOOOOP! :heart: Pleeeeaaaasssseee! You're making me hungry with the pictures! :heart: *running off to kitchen for food*

but I don't there are any calories in the pink ones...it's the ugly orange colored ones you need to look out for at Halloween time THEY HAVE TONS of yuck in them:drinker:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

but I don't there are any calories in the pink ones...it's the ugly orange colored ones you need to look out for at Halloween time THEY HAVE TONS of yuck in them:drinker:
    Is that like birthday cake - no calories for your birthday? Mmmmmmmm.... :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options

But yummy tasting yuck! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

well, save yourself a treat day...mail me in unmarked bills...say $1,000,000 that sounds fair to you? and I'll send one in an envelope ....well, I'll have you leave the money in a tan and yellow striped suitcase at a Shakeys on a table right up near the big band players.... and DON'T BE LATE:grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

well, save yourself a treat day...mail me in unmarked bills...say $1,000,000 that sounds fair to you? and I'll send one in an envelope ....well, I'll have you leave the money in a tan and yellow striped suitcase at a Shakeys on a table right up near the big band players.... and DON'T BE LATE:grumble:

Now don't even think of not bringing the money....or the cupcake DIES!:explode:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

ROFLOL!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :sad:

Take a check???? :bigsmile:
  • GoGetterMom
    Options

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :sad:

Take a check???? :bigsmile:
    Money orders or cashiers checks only, please.... No travelers checks
    Although - every check transaction incurs a twinkie fee
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Remember when popcorn used to be fun???

jiffy-pop.jpg

Slit open that foil & then you need a skin graft. Good times...good times.....:bigsmile:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I ate them all, sorry Shannon.:ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I ate them all, sorry Shannon.:ohwell:

:angry:

I'll get you my pretty...and YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!!

wicked-witch.jpg
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    A&W stills makes a cream soda and it even comes in diet. I miss the Shasta lemon-lime.

What about bottlecaps candy?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I used to walk to the corner store when I was a kid and get Coke in a real glass bottle and put peanuts in it and drink it like that.

MMMMMMMMMMM

Connie
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    You can still find Shasta out here.