Body bugg: Anyone use it??

Options
Just wondering if anyone uses the body bugg to track their calorie expenditures and what they think about it? Also, maybe if someone has use it and a competing brand and if they see a difference? thanks!

Replies

• Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Options
    Yeah, what cassondaragan asked! I want to know too.
  • CelticDestiny
    CelticDestiny Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've recently looked into getting one, but I just can't bring myself to pay that much $$ for it. I think it would be great to see true numbers though. A previous co-worker (when I was still working) got one and she loved it. It was about 3 years ago so it was an older model. Maybe someday in the future I'll invest in one. If anyone has more info on it I'd love to know too!
  • tkeller3
    tkeller3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have the bodymedia fit armband (same exact thing as the body bugg) and I LOVE it! It is so fun to see your calorie deficit everyday translate into pounds lost on the scale. I am a gadget girl so I love this type of thing anyway. It was expensive but well worth it in my opinion. My only complaint is you can't wear it swimming so I wear my HRM in the pool. Maybe someday they will make a waterproof one.
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    tkeller, was the bodymedia fit armband less expensive than the body bugg??
  • koukla702
    koukla702 Posts: 171
    Options
    I have the bodybugg and love love love love love it!!!!

I wear it from morning to night, plug it in in the evening and I love to see how much calories I burn, subtract the cals I've ate from MFP and I get my deficit! I post all my deficits on my profile to keep me accountable knowing someone could be looking at it.

through the bodybugg website i think they are having a deal for $159 free ground shipping right now, I got mine when they had a sale for $139 free ground shipping.

The bodybugg seriously has changed my life and my view on fitness and I love telling everyone who asks me "what is that on your arm?" ;0)
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Okay, girl! I'll drink the kool aid! haha. You have totally sold me. (You should get a commission on my purchase!)
    ;)