10 year anniversary ideas needed

Options
We are celebrating our 10 year ann this month.
We are going to Bar Harbor Maine next month to celebrate for a week
He bought me a GORGEOUS ann band to go with my rings

What do I get him?
he LOVES sports baseball and football ( COLTS and Reds)
does NOT want bling ;)
I scrapbook so we have albums galore of us
I am stumped on ideas,,,,

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    Tickets! Get him some Reds tickets and put them on his pillow in the morning.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    How about something special to do when you're in Bar Harbor (I was there for the first time last October). Maybe a whale watching outing or some kind of other experience rather than an item?
  • charlottebronte
    Options
    HUGE congrats on your 10 year anniversary!! You and your husband should be proud and pleased of your accomplishment. Regarding a gift: I have seen some nice photos of the MLB ball parks, framed....or maybe some sports memorabilia like a signed baseball or the jersey of his favorite player...or, if you want to spend more, what about tickets to a game....complete with plane fare and a hotel room for the two of you?? Live it up! Your commitment to each other benefits not only you and your husband, your family, etc, but also society in general. Well done!
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    For a wedding gift I got my husband an official Chicago bears throwback jersey...they cost a few hundred bucks but they sure are nice.

Tickets are a great idea too....you could do Reds tickets for a pretty affordable price and maybe book a hotel in the area to make a bonus weekend out of it....I'd suggest seeing the Colts but with the current mess in the NFL that could be risky.

Congrats to you both!
  • cammons
    Options
    aaah! Double post! What does it mean?????

Seriously, sorry....the dog is laying on one arm. :)
  • 2novgirls
    2novgirls Posts: 35
    Options
    I did it! I just got REDS vs YANKEES for June 21st, night game!!! I am super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 2novgirls
    Options
    thank you that was a sweet message!
  • 2novgirls
    Options
    HUGE congrats on your 10 year anniversary!! You and your husband should be proud and pleased of your accomplishment. Regarding a gift: I have seen some nice photos of the MLB ball parks, framed....or maybe some sports memorabilia like a signed baseball or the jersey of his favorite player...or, if you want to spend more, what about tickets to a game....complete with plane fare and a hotel room for the two of you?? Live it up! Your commitment to each other benefits not only you and your husband, your family, etc, but also society in general. Well done!

thanks! a sweet message!
  • cammons
    Options
    Hope you two have a fantastic time!