konjac root for weight loss?

Options
2»

Replies

• princessivylynn
    Options
    I currently take glucomannan powder four or five times daily and its great just mix a tsp of it into water or juice and drink it fast followed by eight ounces of water and wait like five to ten mins . You feel full and you havent even eaten yet i like to mix it into my instant breakfast drink for flavor because it really doesnt have any of its own and then six hrs later you going to need to have a few bowel movements. Accompanied by some minor cramping because its cleaning you out. But it works great. Oh texture wise its like cream of wheat so not bad i have tried worse things and yes the miracle noodle also known as shirataki noodles are made from glucomannan powder as are many other things look up glucomannan recipes online and just look at what people are doing with it also for cheap bulk pure glucomannan go to nut.com i get an eight ounce bag for 8.99 and shipping is only 7.99 and you get it within 48 hrs of ordering it they are great. Enjoy
  • princessivylynn
    Options
    Sorry thats nuts.com not nut.com
  • princessivylynn
    Options
    Miracle noodles are made from glucomannan or konjac root powder and some even have tofu mixed in for a more noodlelike texture. But the name is shirataki. Noodles and you will normally find them in with the tofu in with the veggies and fruits at you grocery store if not you can order them online. Soo good enjoy