Serious about weight training

Options
I'm looking for woman who are serious about weight training and weight loss to add to my list of friends. Just looking for people to share advice with and get advice from as well as motivation.. Plz add me

6350960.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting weight training later this summer after I finish my next round of workout videos. I ordered ChaLEAN Extreme, which is all about weight training and building muscle. I'm within 5 pounds of my goal weight and would be content to stay at this weight, but I have the layer of fat that comes from giving birth and many years of bad food choices. I know there's muscle under there somewhere, and I want it to show!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend add, I just started weight training this past monday
    with a traine, WOW it is kicking my butt !!
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I recently started NROLFW and love it. Weight training is definitely the way forward.

Feel free to send me a friend request
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend add :) I lift weights about 5 days a week. Have been getting more serious about it for the pats month or so.
  • kassandra1717
    kassandra1717 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I checked that out thanks for the info I'm actually interested in trying It.
  • thatalchemistgirl
    Options
    I really want to start weight training!

I took a class for it this past semester and lost like 4 inches.

I don't know where to start out on my own. I would love the advice.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request - been doing strength training since Dec. but stepped it up a few months ago (check out my before and after pix in my profile). I can't get to the gym during the summer (kids are home from school), so I'm doing ChaLean Extreme now, and I'm hoping that will at least keep me from losing what I've built so far, and maybe even increase my mass a little.

Once they're back in school, I'll start the w/o plan given in NROLFW.
  • ltf304
    ltf304 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I have been doing weight training for about 8 years but have gotten more serious about it in the last year and started lifting heavier about 6 months ago. I am self taught mostly but have had a little help from a personal trainer for a while. NROLFW and bodybuilding.com are my main sources of info. Sending you a request now!