New to site

ktnnr25
ktnnr25 Posts: 2
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Katrina i'm going to be 23 years old in a couple of days. I haven't been happy with my weight or my body in years. Even when i look at my wedding pictures i'm horrified. I've tried different pills, and they didn't work. I would like to have a baby sometime in the near future, but i want to be healthy first. I hope I can do this for myself!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Welcome and Good luck. You can do anything you want you just have to want it bad enough to do it. Slow and steady and don't get discouraged. To do it the right way and stay on the right track forever it takes time. Educate yourself and don't give up.
  • dls06
    Sometimes you have to put the words peanut butter or crock pot cheeseburger to get a response out of these people. Don't get discouraged. If you have a question ask someone will answer. Good luck.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,322 Member
    Sometimes you have to put the words peanut butter or crock pot cheeseburger to get a response out of these people. Don't get discouraged. If you have a question ask someone will answer. Good luck.

are you for real?
  • dls06

are you for real?

Yea I am. This girl introduces herself and gets 2 reply and Have you seen all the reply's for the Crock pot cheeseburger. I can't believe that thing won't go away.
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 581 Member

are you for real?

Ditto -- most people aren't like that. Matter of fact, I've been around since September and have NEVER seen that.
  • meparker56
    meparker56 Posts: 36
    Welcome to MFP! This site has been a big help to me, so I believe you've come to the right place! Good luck in your journey to fitness and health!
This discussion has been closed.