Low carb protein shakes?

I was looking at Atkins's low carb protein shakes since I'm such a picy breakfast eater (I don't like eggs). Does anybody know how this tastes or can recommend a protein shake that's low in carbs?

Replies

• The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Isopure
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    I prefer EAS whey.
  • mom23nuts
    mom23nuts Posts: 636 Member
    I don't like them I like the low carb 100% whey EAS protein shakes in chocolate and vanilla low carb high protein and yummy I add mint sometimes or peanut butter or canned pumpkin or apple pie spice and they are delish!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    I like the EAS AdvantEdge - no sugar, 17 grams of protein and they don't taste bad if they're cold. 110 calories.
  • frugalmomsrock
    frugalmomsrock Posts: 1,123
    I bought Extend shakes. They aren't too bad. 2 g. net carbs, 15 g. protein. They had a couple flavors; I got chocolate. Individual packets so there isn't any guessing about scoop sizes either.
  • I use Pure Protein brand vanilla or cookies n' cream protein powder and mix it with unsweetened almond or coconut milk. I prefer it blended with ice, then you can add some natural PB in there. :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    I use Body Fortress Protein Shots (fruit punch flavor): 110 calories (2.9 oz), no sugar, no carbs, and 26 grams of protein.
  • alannablue
    alannablue Posts: 13
    EAS carb control, caramel flavor. I've had at least one/day for 4 years now. 3g carbs, 17g protein, 110 calories.
  • alannablue
    alannablue Posts: 13
    Hubby likes the vanilla and strawberry flavors, too.
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    I do isopure vanilla mixed with chai tea for a latte and 2 grams of carbs 25 gr protein
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    If your looking for ready to drink OhYeah 14oz 220 calories, 4g carbs, 32 protein, 9 fat