BLACK TEAM 9/23

Holy Happy Tuesday! :love:

I am getting weigh ins and we are doing great so far. Because it is the end of the first full month of the challenge I am calculating % of body weight lost for everyone and we are averaging about 3% right now and that is pretty darn great!

I understand now why the contestants cry all the time. I got in 2 hours of cardio yesterday and I am sore and tired and my legs are like "WTF" is going on out there but I feel good in all, and I at least lie with people I love instead of mostly strangers! :laugh:

anyway...Wednesday weighers.. today is your last chance workout! Yes the whole week counts but you have to focus today!

Good luck black team! :glasses:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Holy Happy Tuesday! :love:

I am getting weigh ins and we are doing great so far. Because it is the end of the first full month of the challenge I am calculating % of body weight lost for everyone and we are averaging about 3% right now and that is pretty darn great!

I understand now why the contestants cry all the time. I got in 2 hours of cardio yesterday and I am sore and tired and my legs are like "WTF" is going on out there but I feel good in all, and I at least lie with people I love instead of mostly strangers! :laugh:

anyway...Wednesday weighers.. today is your last chance workout! Yes the whole week counts but you have to focus today!

Good luck black team! :glasses:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I did 45 minutes of cardio this morning before breakfast....then 40 minutes after lunch. We just got home from our 3 mile walk at the track! I am focused!:bigsmile: I have stayed within my calories and exercised every single day since last weigh in! I have really turned it around!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Nice last chance workout! I am getting mine in late today, I will let the dvr record for a bit while I get my walk in, then I can fast forward through the junky moments on BL. :happy:
  • I had a really good workout at Curves tonight. I can tell the difference now that I've been consistently back for 3 weeks. I can really push myself again on the machines and it feels good. Hopefully the scale will be nice in the morning.

Anita