Any "Anytine Fitness" members here?

Options
I am curious to the costs involved, Single or couples price per year or month to month. Their websites dont offer pricing as far as I can see.

Replies

• tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I used to go there awhile back. It used to be $40 per month back then but it may have changed by now.
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I don't know what "Anytime Fitness" is but I belong to Snap Fitness which is a 24 hour fitness center nationwide. It's $25 per month per person. They give you a key card so you can enter whenever you want. It's pretty cool, a little bit smaller compared to huge gyms but it works! Just something else to look into if you have one in your area.
  • millerad
    millerad Posts: 1
    Options
    My husband has a membership and pays $20/month for himself.
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    They don't have prices on their site because all the locations are franchises, and so each individual owner sets their own prices. The one I go to charges $30 a month, and then you have a one time charge to buy the keycard so you can have 24 hour access. They wanted to charge me $75 for that, but I haggled with them and got it down to $40.

I really do love it, so it's been worth it for me! :smile:
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am an Anytime Fitness member..me and my other half pay $58 per month and considering how much I am there alone, it is worth every penny. Not to mention, the encouraging staff are awesome!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I've been working 2nd shift for years now and had a membership to Anytime Fitness with my wife. I think we paid $50 a month and the initial signup was $50 I believe. The facilities are awesome and they're smaller so you don't feel overwhelmed. Very clean and the equipment is good. Gold's Gym wanted $50 a person or $100 for a couple. Really? No discount for a couple? WTF. And $100 is expensive as hell. Go into one and ask for a tour and they can show you everything. I was even thinking about opening one of these in the future when I'm closer to retirement (at least 20 years)
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    We have one opening down the road from us soon. I wondered...someone mentioned a pin card. Is it not staffed the whole 24 hours? Just wondered about safety if a qualified first aid person isn't around should someone hurt themselves..
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No, not staffed 24 hours..at least not at mine. we have a 'key' that lets me in. You have to use this even when it is staffed, which is no big deal.
  • buckeyebuc
    buckeyebuc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses, guess i'll have to go chek it out tomorrow.
  • LacieLamp
    LacieLamp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im an anytime fitness member and i love it my boufriend and i pay $52 a month but only because we signed a two year contract if you dont sign a contract its a little more and each key fob is $25. My club is only staffed mon-thurs till 7pm. Also you do get 1 free session with a private trainer with your membership. I really like my club its not overwhelming and everyone is so nice! Good luck to you.