My suggestion!

Options
My suggestion for a good workout is drive home with three kids. Have kids fall asleep before getting home. When you get home, RUN into the house and make a full size bed that is the bottom part of a bunk bed. (Anyone who has bunk beds, knows what a pain in the rear this is.) Do it at lightening speed, because, remember, your kids are sleeping in the car. Run back to the house, grab sleeping kid number one, DON'T WAKE HIM. Bring him in, change his diaper, go up 22 stairs, and lay him in bed. RUN back out to the truck, grab sleeping kid number two, DON'T WAKE HER. Bring her in, change her diaper, go up 22 stairs and lay her in bed. RUN back out to the car, grab sleeping kid number three, DON'T WAKE HIM. Bring him in, strip him, go up 22 stairs and lay him in bed. RUN back out to the car, grab all other stuff left, (toys, diaper bag, drinks etc) and RUN back into the house. Grab sleeping kid number three's pillow from downstairs, go up 22 stairs, and lay it under his zonked out head, DON'T WAKE HIM. Go back downstairs. Remember that your computer is upstairs. Go up 22 stairs, get it, lay it by top of stairs and return to put the baby gate across the hall because sleeping kid number two just started sleeping in a big girls bed last night. (Don't want her to stumble to stairs if she wakes up in the middle of night.) Grab computer and go back downstairs.

Oofta. I feel like I just did a marathon. The sweat is definitly rolling. :)

Tricia

Replies

• Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Ah, I remember those days! My son is 15 now, and he STILL falls asleep most of the time he's in the car!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    oh my~~ that made me sweat just reading it... wow that is a work out... my days of doing that are blurry i somewhat remember how hectic it can be with little ones and everything you need even to just do a quick run to the store. you gotta be prepared lol... rest well tonight XOXO
    lori
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    I think you could definitely log that as High Intensity Interval Training!
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You definitely got your cardio in!!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Wow. I know exactly what that's like (well, minus 1 kid...I only have 2)!