I could use some friends a.k.a moral support

Options
I am fairly new at this and although I am committed to lose weight so far I've only managed 9 lbs in 5 weeks (which considering, it isn't that bad).

Now, I am in need of some good support and friends cause I still have at least 17 more lbs to go... I would appreciate some friends out there that would like to join me for support and I would be happy to return the favor when needed!!!!

Replies

• lbowa2
    lbowa2 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! 9 pounds in 5 weeks is a great start! Watch those calories, drink plenty of water and burn those calories with awesome exercise! Honestly, when I started my quest I HATED exercise! Now? I cannot wait to break a sweat every day! A friend of mine told me the endorphins released in exercise are a natural high to keep you motivated and she was right...it so does. I'm in a little down swing right now, but I am heading to the gym tomorrow morning and tonight I busted my butt doing yard work - dug out 2 very stubborn tree trunks and sweated more than at the gym!
    You can do this...I can do this...WE can do this!!
    Karen
  • jessieleipzig
    Options
    you can add me....I had started the atkins diet and you lose a lot of weight in phase one. Ive lost 17 in a month
  • danasisk
    danasisk Posts: 2
    Options
    9 pounds is great! It sounds like you are losing at a good rate. If it comes off too fast, it always comes back on fast.
    I downloaded the book: The Spark. It was under $2 for my kindle. Its really got a lot of great motivation throughout! I am struggling with eating at home and staying out of restaurants.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm very excited about doing this and would love to share my enthusiasm!