fidgekitty
    Arizona_JR
    jklapatch
    mnldreams
    tatesmom
    hush7hush
    ashleymorrison09
    FitNHappy0261

Can we try that thing where when you post, you copy the results listed on the posting before yours?
    Example:
    Sally posts:
    Sally--Lost 2 lbs
    Then Harry copies her post, and adds his info:
    Sally--Lost 2 lbs
    Harry--Lost 1.4 lbs
    ...and so on, so that all of our results get compiled? We can try in for this coming week. Any thoughts on challenges?
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If its not too late to join I would like in. :smile: I have hit a plateau for the last 6 weeks and maybe being involved in a group like this may help... At least I hope cuz I am so sick of seeing the same number on the scale. :explode:

Anyway, my starting weight is 152 and my goal weight is 125-130. Are you planning on doing the same challenge this week of setting a goal of calories burned?

Can't wait to get started with you guys! :)
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm here to take notes. I'm optimistic though:ohwell:
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of the group as well. Hope it isn't too late. :)
  • moremari
    moremari Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm here to take notes. I'm optimistic though:ohwell:

MFP has my fitness cals @ 990/week. that seems low for this goal so my goal this week is 2000.
  • catie224
    catie224 Posts: 50
    Options
    catie224
    Updated list! After tonight, the group will be closed so that we can keep it small enough to keep in contact with each other. I'll make another forum post with "Closed Group" in the title, so keep an eye out for it =)

fidgekitty
    Arizona_JR
    jklapatch
    mnldreams
    tatesmom
    hush7hush
    ashleymorrison09
    FitNHappy0261
    hgellings
    Southernb3lle
    moremari
  • hgellings
    Options
    Thanks for letting me join! :)
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    Did we decide on a challenge for the week for motivation?
  • mnldreams
    mnldreams Posts: 21
    Options
    so my calorie burn goal was 2,500
    and my actual was 4159!!! and yes we meed to set a new goal
  • hgellings
    Options

WTG!
  • jklapatch
    jklapatch Posts: 29
    Options

WHOA! That is aaaamazing!
  • jklapatch
    jklapatch Posts: 29
    Options
    My goal was 1500 and did 2002 (and that was only 3 workouts). I didn't lose any weight though because my family was in town and so we ate out for literally every meal! My stomach is so mad at me right now...

Anyhoo- what's the challenge this week? Personally, I need to commit to going to the gym more often- once I'm there, I stick it out. It's just getting there. I'm going to try to go 5 times by Sunday, which gives me one cheat day.
  • catie224
    Options
    Should we make it an athletic challenge again? Like a certain number of gym days?
  • catie224
    Options
    Should we make it an athletic challenge again? Like a certain number of gym days?

Or workout days. Doesn't have to be indoors...
  • mnldreams
    Options

Or workout days. Doesn't have to be indoors...

sounds good to me!...should we do at least 4 workout days? and what about a food challenge? can we try to do only 1 or 2 times out for meals, so we dont eat fast food a lot cause thats what gets ya!
  • hgellings
    Options
    Is the challenge for 4 workouts this week? I usually workout 5-6 days a week so that should be easy enough for me. :tongue: We could do a water challenge too, like drinking so many ounces...
  • tatesmom
    tatesmom Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I kind of like the water challenge!! Drinking the water is always difficult for me :drinker:
  • mnldreams
    Options
    water is a good one! i need to keep up on my water intake because of nursing but i sometimes don't think of it if i'm busy!
    Should we say at least a 5day workout week then at least 64 oz of water a day? (thats 8 glasses of 8oz) so then we can all agree on something to work towards!?
  • miss_this
    miss_this Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP, but I love the idea of this small group and weekly challenges and I would love to join
  • hgellings
    Options
    water is a good one! i need to keep up on my water intake because of nursing but i sometimes don't think of it if i'm busy!
    Should we say at least a 5day workout week then at least 64 oz of water a day? (thats 8 glasses of 8oz) so then we can all agree on something to work towards!?

That sounds good to me!