Stuck in Vicious Cycle!!!!!

bostongirl987
bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I exercise too much and don't eat enough, so I know I need to start eating more and exercising less. The problem, though, is that when I do start eating more I quickly pack on the pounds. How do I train my body to eat a lot more with less exercise and not gain weight?

Replies

• bostongirl987
    bostongirl987 Posts: 104 Member
    I exercise too much and don't eat enough, so I know I need to start eating more and exercising less. The problem, though, is that when I do start eating more I quickly pack on the pounds. How do I train my body to eat a lot more with less exercise and not gain weight?
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Try one first, then if that doesn't work, STOP it, and try the other. If that doesn't work, shrug. Got me.

No, I'm not making light of it, but that is where I'm at. I have realized that I'm starving myself. I was working out in a higher HR zone % than I should have, which is why the scale isn't moving.
  • I've got the same problem. What I have done is started to plan my meals. I even input them into myfitnesspal before I eat them, so I can count all the calories at the begining of the day and know that I am going to get enough. Hope that helps with the eating.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member

What excercises are you doing and what exactly are you eating when you "eat more".

Also.....you can continue your working out as you do, just add more foods to your day. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
This discussion has been closed.