Options
live2smyle
live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
Hello peeps anyone else up? A bit pie eyed? :blushing: :laugh:

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    i'm upppp... but not for long. i just found this fabulous artist called Bonobo (which I love because I took a biological anthropology class and had to memorize all sorts of monkeys and apes)... the music is so incredibly groovy, so chill. I'll probably fall asleep to everything I just downloaded :) I highly recommend looking up the song "Days to Come" and absorbing the awesomeness.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    sadly, yes, home and bored...tired from a good workout tonight but not tired enough to sleep yet...
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    up late with the late night crew
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am up lol and looking foward to doing yardwork tomorrow which i use to hate. But now its becoming a habit of geting active outside somehow for 1 hr woot woot.
  • MellowGa
    Options
    I'm going to sit poolside to morrow...going to do nadda...:)
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Well, it's 3 in the afternoon here. So yes, I'm up. Just got back from a crazy 3hr bike ride. Planning to sit in the winter sunshine this afternoon and read... ahh...
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Well, it's 3 in the afternoon here. So yes, I'm up. Just got back from a crazy 3hr bike ride. Planning to sit in the winter sunshine this afternoon and read... ahh...
  • Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    i am! whats going on? :)
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Wide awake, but shouldn't be! Just after midnight, here, and I'm usually up until about 1am.
  • whateverdamnit
    Options
    i'm upppp... but not for long. i just found this fabulous artist called Bonobo (which I love because I took a biological anthropology class and had to memorize all sorts of monkeys and apes)... the music is so incredibly groovy, so chill. I'll probably fall asleep to everything I just downloaded :) I highly recommend looking up the song "Days to Come" and absorbing the awesomeness.

I just checked out Bonobo on ITunes.. nice music!
  • MellowGa
    Options
    what is the music like? do tell
  • MellowGa
    Options
    what is the music like? do tell
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    up..third shift worker.

chillin after a influx of patients..watching tv and checking out the internet.

probably need to be doing homework....
  • Arizona_JR
    Arizona_JR Posts: 275
    Options
    I'm still up too (AZ time).... just plotting..... yes... plotting.... he he he :devil: