healthy life bread

Options
I heard about this Healty Life Bread and took a look at the nutrition facts. I was so excited to go shopping and get some. Didn't find any after hitting several stores. I googled and found out that its only sold in the midwest or via online purchase. Im pissed. Its $15 for a shipment up to 4 items. The nutrition facts are so tempting, but I just can't bring myself to pay $20 for 2 loafs of bread. Ridiculous..

Replies

• quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Make it! Get a good basic bread recipe and then substitute the Healthy Life Bread's ingredients.
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Arnold brand bread (I live in PA, so I'm not sure how specific it is, but you might want to look at it) has no high fructose corn syrup or any other 'built by science' ingredients I can find. It's 110 cals per slice, which is a little steep, but I've noticed since I've started eating it I feel more satisfied from a sandwich, I don't have as much digestive problems, and I've been doing better with my loss (and finding it easier to stay under my calories). Don't know what nutrition facts specifically peaked your interest, but I've found awesomeness in this bread.