Guess what?

Options
I'm new too! =D

I'm not very good at introducing myself...I've erased this sentence 3 times in an effort to stop rambling...as I do when I don't know what to say...... >.>

I'm happy I joined this site, and am excited to work hard to reach my goals!

How are you?

Replies

• BettyMargaret
    BettyMargaret Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I LOVE this site and I think you will to! Add me if you'd like!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I just ate the most awesome cheeseburger I have ever had! 3 kinds of cheese! And it was huge. And I'm on 1200 calories a day.

I've done this several times and I continue to lose weight. It blows my mind. You're gonna love it here.
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! I just erased this sentence three times, so I know exactly what you mean! This is a terrific place, and I hope you find exactly what you need here!

Kris
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your new life! Congrats on taking the first step! Lots of motivating people here! This will work if you use it correctly and religiously! And of course be honest in your tracking!

Good luck and add me if you would like!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    LOL, hey, I just had an Arby's large roast beef! Of course, I pulled the buns off and replaced them with my diabetic friendly Sara Lee Delightful whole grain bread, and skipped the fries in favor of a cobb salad! All in all, it was a great dinner, and I got to satisfy my craving for Arby's roast beef!

Kris
  • Vexxed
    Vexxed Posts: 8
    Options
    Arbys? Cheeseburgers? I Knew being healthy wasn't just eating grass and carrots! ;D

Seriously though, I'm glad to hear that being healthy doesn't necessarily mean to stop completely eating things you enjoy. :s
  • AmesLee78
    AmesLee78 Posts: 111
    Options
    Welcome and ramble away! That's what we're here for :bigsmile:
  • oyvonnee
    oyvonnee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Come on in! We're here to support and help you as you get slim and healthy! Sending you a friend request. Yvonne :flowerforyou:
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Welcome, vexxed. I love this site and I think you will too. It is very motivating. I love reading the community posts because it distracts me from thinking about food all the time. Feel free to add me as a friend.:smile: