MFP! Are they TRYING To sabotage me?!?!

Options
CuteAndCurvy83
CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
NOTCOOL.jpg

Why oh why must you tempt me with creamy chocolaty 300+ calorie yumminess?!?!

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    Options
    grr cut off the most important part of the pic..
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/NotTheGirlUThink/Backgrounds/NOTCOOL.jpg

theres a link to it.
  • readytodrop60
    Options
    Ahhhahaha! Too funny!

Smart advertising though...
  • rhutchinson88
    Options
    Too funny! My ads are Boflex and Jenny Craig, darn it.. Nothing fun.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I know my one weakness is pizza and everytime i see that banner for domions pizza i am like really!!
  • secogeni
    secogeni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You know, I think the website has a way of keeping track of what other websites you visit. Because I frequent nashbar a lot, and I'm always seeing their ads popping up. I mean, I see plenty of other ads whose websites I never visit, but overall there is a strong correlation between my interests and what I see.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Haha...great editing there!

My adds are all wedding ones at the mo! :happy:

Definately a needed boost...must fit into dress! :laugh:
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    one night my husband was trying to find a pizza hut nearby for him and his friends to go to, and the entire next day the onyly banners on mfp were pizza hut banners lol. I wanted to kick him in the shins.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I use google chrome which has an add on that cuts out all advertising. I downloaded it SIMPLY BECAUSE OF myfitnesspal dominos pizza ads. Hahaha. If you use chrome just google chrome ad blocker.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    They use google adds so it looks at your browsing history to put adds for things that you might be interested in. Right now my adds are for The Firm and Sparklepeople. I find it more ironic to see a Sparklepeople add.
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    One of the many reasons to use Adblock Plus for Firefox. (Other resons? Blocking malware, like viruses, that can be in ads and making web pages easier to read.)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    Options
    But I haven't browsed for ice cream.....weird....and no I wasn't looking for magnum anything else either!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I use firefox with Adblock and don't get ANY of the ads. Totally worth it for me. :-)