Done lots of exercise....no weight loss

Options
:sad:

I have done exercise 6 times this week burning off 3500 calories. I have also eaten really well.

I have been eating some of my exercise calories but not all of them.

My daily calorie goal is 1200 calories, I have been doing around 600 calories of exercise a day. (Taebo/Jillian Michaels) I have been eating an extra 200 calories a day, so total calories of 1400, around a net of 800-900 calories a day.

I don't want to eat all of my exercise calories just incase I haven't actually burnt that many off.

I have so far lost 31 pounds since Jan 2011. but want to loose another 5lbs before I go away in 2 weeks (so I am in the heathy BMI range).

any advice or tips? I need some help!

Replies

• MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I was the same for a few week but just kept at it and now im lossing again.
  • pwurtz1231
    pwurtz1231 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you just hit a plateau with the weight loss while your body gets used to the new weight. Don't let it discourage you, keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there soon!!!!
  • jenfunfur
    jenfunfur Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i've got the same problem, 3 weeks with no loss even though i've increased my exercise. Just don't know what to do losing motivation :(
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    have you taken your measurements. Sometimes the scale stays the same and you lose inches.
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    How about shaking up your exercise routine? do some lights weights while doing squats, swimming, waking, jogging? When I hit a plateau I try to do something different each day. hope this helps!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Do you normally do as much exercise as that?
    It could be water retension? when you exercise alot your body holds onto water to repair the muscles, drink LOTS of water, you will loose it when your body realises your not depriving it of water!
    Failing that it could be a plateau and you just have to roll with it. You could try zigxagging your calories and changeing your workout, people have great sucess with zig zagging