ready to start a new chapter

kidsincare
kidsincare Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone my name is Amy and I'm ready to start a new chapter. Last summer I lost 25lbs kept it off but haven't change in over a year which is great but would like to see more come off. My favorite type of exercise is Zumba aerobics. I do that twice a week and it is great fun. But I also love food and find mostly sweets are my downfall. Love your site heard about it on momslikeme.com and think that it is great looking forward to being able to actually seeing where I can go from here.

Replies

• Hi everyone my name is Amy and I'm ready to start a new chapter. Last summer I lost 25lbs kept it off but haven't change in over a year which is great but would like to see more come off. My favorite type of exercise is Zumba aerobics. I do that twice a week and it is great fun. But I also love food and find mostly sweets are my downfall. Love your site heard about it on momslikeme.com and think that it is great looking forward to being able to actually seeing where I can go from here.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :flowerforyou:

Welcome and congrats on the 25 you've lost and kept off!!!

You'll do great here! search for sweets alternatives in the message boards, there are some great suggestions!!
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Hi Amy! Welcome to mfp..... :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.