HELP! I'm bored

Options
and when I get bored - I eat! My job is slow today and my mind and hands are not busy working. So they keep busy by eating. I've already consumbed 855 of my 1200 calories and it's only 3pm. I will be OK if I add excercise in and eat a light dinner. AND stop snacking now...but I can't help myself. Granted, I have been eating healthy snacks - I keep fruit and 100 calore snack packages at my desk so I am not tempted by the vending machine - but I've eaten almost my whole weeks supply.

Please somebody tell me to stop!

Replies

• tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    and when I get bored - I eat! My job is slow today and my mind and hands are not busy working. So they keep busy by eating. I've already consumbed 855 of my 1200 calories and it's only 3pm. I will be OK if I add excercise in and eat a light dinner. AND stop snacking now...but I can't help myself. Granted, I have been eating healthy snacks - I keep fruit and 100 calore snack packages at my desk so I am not tempted by the vending machine - but I've eaten almost my whole weeks supply.

• Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP!!!

Read through the posts on here. That's what I do allllll daaaaaayyyyy lonnnnnnggggg.......lol

Yea, I need a new job.....:laugh:

BUT YOU KNOCK IT OFF RIGHT TO THE HERE NOW MISSY!!!!!:angry:

:wink:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    TAMMI!!!

STOOOP!!!! Remember your goals! Remember what you want....the snacks aren't going to give it to you.

Be Intentional!!!!

I'll check in with you later. :)
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I put the banana down. I will not touch it again today.:embarassed:

I read the posts as much as I can at at work but if I get cauht...I'll need a new job too! :laugh:
    The company does not allow us to use the internet unless it' work related.:mad:
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am at work also, and I need to get my butt to work, but this site is so addicting, and the more I think about a diet the more it works.......anyway remember this saying

The chief cause of failure is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment! :grumble:

I have learned to say this over and over.....I am actually having a hard time eating all my calories, I can't believe I just said that...I need to sit down and plan a menu for the week that way I know how many calories I have...I have went way over on protein, is that ok???? But I have 223 calories left????
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

You need a Nintendo DS to play Brainage 2...Or buy a Suduku book... LOL

I always have to have something like that to keep my hand/mind/brain busy. I can't just sit, I have to do at least three things at once. LOL