Get out of my House.......!

Options
2»

Replies

• Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Swedish fish and sour patch kids oh i know they make 100 cal packs of both but I cant stop myself at just one!
  • Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Chunky monkey choclolate bannana bread!!! TRIGGR!!!!! I can leave icecream, but coldstone. Yummoo!!!
  • PhoenixNikki
    Options
    Any kind of little Debbie snacks. Oh and I love Annie's MAC and cheese.

So happy I can turn Little Debbie's away :happy: and I'm not a big fan of mac and cheese! However, I did forget in my out of control life I was a huge fan of Cheeze It crackers, that should have been a clue!

I great sub for Cheez Its is Goldfish Crackers. My solution for having those snacks I love without turning it into a binge is measuring the box out into proper serving size baggies as soon as they come home. I'll even take a marker and write the number of calories on the bag, just so I can quantify it before it goes in my mouth.
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    The little store down the street from my work sells these amazing deep fried chicken and cheese crispitos! I go to this store 2 or 3 times a day! I now walk in a circle around the store to stay away from the food area! I still get them every once in a while but I force myself to only get 1 instead of 4 or 5! And only on Friday!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Swedish fish and sour patch kids oh i know they make 100 cal packs of both but I cant stop myself at just one!

Your profile pic is so adorable, I want to give you a sour patch kid :laugh: !
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Chunky monkey choclolate bannana bread!!! TRIGGR!!!!! I can leave icecream, but coldstone. Yummoo!!!

Made me hungry just hearing the name Chunky monkey chocolate banana bread!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    Any kind of little Debbie snacks. Oh and I love Annie's MAC and cheese.

So happy I can turn Little Debbie's away :happy: and I'm not a big fan of mac and cheese! However, I did forget in my out of control life I was a huge fan of Cheeze It crackers, that should have been a clue!

I great sub for Cheez Its is Goldfish Crackers. My solution for having those snacks I love without turning it into a binge is measuring the box out into proper serving size baggies as soon as they come home. I'll even take a marker and write the number of calories on the bag, just so I can quantify it before it goes in my mouth.

I have control issues with Goldfish too :blushing: ! I portion them out and then eat two or three of my serving size baggies...at one time! I'm a work in progress!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    my mom made homemade bread stuffed with sausage and prosciutto....i can say no to ANYTHING but that....i ended up giving A LOT of it away :( i did only have once piece though, so i was proud of myself!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I've had to kick Mr Hersey & Mr Dove to the curb. And those M & M's? The whole gang got the heave-ho!
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    I've had to kick Mr Hersey & Mr Dove to the curb. And those M & M's? The whole gang got the heave-ho!

:laugh:
  • Janworkingitout
    Options
    my mom made homemade bread stuffed with sausage and prosciutto....i can say no to ANYTHING but that....i ended up giving A LOT of it away :( i did only have once piece though, so i was proud of myself!

That sounds amazing...you are strong :drinker: !
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I cannot have haagen daz baileys ice cream in the flat as I can eat almost a 500ml tub in one sitting its that good I cannot resist.
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    Haha!! I almost bought a box of Annie's last night and decided to get soup instead!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Annie's homegrown bunny grahams... I'm so unreasonable with them.

I love them so very much, but rarely buy them now because I want to eat them all RIGHT NOW!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    potato chips. of any kind
  • Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have an even bigger dilemma. My boyfriend is skinny as a rail and eats whatever he pleases ( even trys to eat high fat to put some weight on). So I sometimes have no choice but to have terribly temping foods in the house. He got a tub of reeces icecream thats looks to dye for! I figured it would go fast and would be outta my hair. Butt noooo,he says its "soo rich" he has to eat it slowly. Hence half a tub is still staring at me everytime I open the freezer door.

Gotta hide it in the back (better still tell him to...) We have two freezers in the kitchen (mostly because feeding 7 means lots of food) but I've started having hubby put the binge-able stuff in the second freezer so I am not tempted when I am searching to make meals
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Caramel rice cakes - I ate two and had immediate cravings for Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs (caramel corn with nuts).
    I threw the rice cakes away!
  • Kayamooh
    Kayamooh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jaffa cakes.... or fig rolls. I could happily eat a couple of boxes a day. They're just delicious.