Lunch is LATE!!!

Options
So, there was a major screw up at work, which i have to fix, so i have to take my lunch an hour late!! you wouldn't think this would make a difference, but for the last 2 years i have eaten at 12:05 on the dot every day. now i have to wait until 1pm and i think i'm going to die.

looking back at this post, it seems as though i like the drama. it's just lunch for goodness sakes.

on a lighter note, i poked myself with my cactus, named "spike". this was not fun.

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So, there was a major screw up at work, which i have to fix, so i have to take my lunch an hour late!! you wouldn't think this would make a difference, but for the last 2 years i have eaten at 12:05 on the dot every day. now i have to wait until 1pm and i think i'm going to die.

looking back at this post, it seems as though i like the drama. it's just lunch for goodness sakes.

on a lighter note, i poked myself with my cactus, named "spike". this was not fun.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou:

You're too dang cute to be a drama queen......:drinker:
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you're having a day!

Bad Spike!