Bueller ? Bueller?

Options
Diana061
Diana061 Posts: 118 Member
Its the 25th Anniversary of " Ferris Buellers Day Off "... go out to dinner at a fancy place for dinner.. put your reservations under the name of Abe Froman.. sausage King of Chicago !!!! :laugh:

Replies

• TaekwondoRobbie
    Options
    HAHAHAH ... I LOVE IT !!!
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAHA i love it!!! I wish I knew about this sooner! Oh gosh. Are you in America? because if you are that means the anniversary doesn't start until tomorrow for me (i live in australia) so i still have time to celebrate.... and book my lunch reservations.
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    HAHAHAHA i love it!!! I wish I knew about this sooner! Oh gosh. Are you in America? because if you are that means the anniversary doesn't start until tomorrow for me (i live in australia) so i still have time to celebrate.... and book my lunch reservations.

Isn't Australia a day ahead of the US?????

Edited to add ...... I read the topic title and said to myself "its useless calling, it's his day off"
  • Diana061
    Options

Fla !!!!!!! America !!!!!!!!!
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Isn't Australia a day ahead of the US?????

Yeah, it is!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Omg that is one of my all time favorite movies! Thanx for the laugh!
  • jgundo
    jgundo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is Awsome...lol
  • 44isthenew29
    44isthenew29 Posts: 141
    Options
    What a great movie - my 15 year old daughter considers it a favourite too!

Found this recut trailer on YT which is pretty cool. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAe5P_xYoKg
  • skinimin
    skinimin Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    oh damn i got confused, AND MISSED THAT DAY!! nooo. still there is no reason i can't make reservations under the sausage king's name....
  • Diana061
    Options
    oh damn i got confused, AND MISSED THAT DAY!! nooo. still there is no reason i can't make reservations under the sausage king's name....

Ferris would do it
  • Diana061
    Options
    bump