For all you recent brides or soon to be brides

cmo115
cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
Just wondering where you went or are planning on going for your honeymoon? My fiance' and I want to go somewhere tropical and ALL INCLUSIVE. So some type of resort. We aren't going until NEXT May but I really want to start looking now and find a good deal. I am needing to find some inspiration and if I can picture myself in a bikini on the beach somewhere maybe that will help LOL.

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    we went to malta on our honneymoon. i would not reccomend that for u.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: but i know there are some great,"all inclusive", tropical places in Cabo! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: i am going there next week. (i go every year) :blushing: :blushing: pictured in my profile, is the only time in my life i wore a bikini, there 2 yrs ago!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm going to Mexico in November at a 5* adults only, all inclusive hotel. El Dorado Seaside Suites!

Eeeek....Exciting! :flowerforyou:

How about the Maldives?
  • cmo115
    I'll have to check that one out! There are soooo many to choose from. I just want to get the right one. It helps to get first hand reviews on them!! Thanks guys :)
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    I have heard that the couples resorts in Jamaica are really romantic. That's where we are planning to go for our honeymoon!!
  • cmo115
    Allen (my fiance') keeps mentioning Jamaica too!
  • slshawna
    slshawna Posts: 16
    My best friend had her wedding at Secerts Capri Riveria Cancun and it was amazing!!! They people are so nice! It is all inclusive and you don't have to wear a silly bracelet!! It was priced well and just amazing!! The food was out of this world!! My parents went to a different resort in Cancun for Spring Break and the food was awful! They had great fish and 5 different restaurants so there are plenty of choices! Oh and gerat drinks :) Swim up bar...gosh I want to go back now haha!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/SecretsCapri
  • cmo115
    Thank you! I was looking at one of the Secrets resorts... I'll check that one out!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    the Wyndham in Cozumel, Mexico is gorgeous & $120 a night all inclusive for 2 people (so $60 each), including all alch, food, & water activities except jet skiing :o) i went with my x & LOVED it & want to go back. it's jut a short ferry ride to Cancun if you want to go visit there too!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Spend a week at the Best Western down the street as you likely will not be leaving the hotel too much anyways. Give it two or three months, then go a place that you'll actually enjoy.

Congrats.
    -wtk
This discussion has been closed.