Back on track today...

Options
Well after kinda slacking the past week but still exercising and doing my circuit training I gained 3lbs back. Keep in mind I was taking in no water and drinking soda only. Yikes! We vacationed so that just thew me. Anyway went to grocery, got all stocked up on healthy foods and am back!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great! Happy Tuesday!

Replies

• chubbymom
    Options
    Well after kinda slacking the past week but still exercising and doing my circuit training I gained 3lbs back. Keep in mind I was taking in no water and drinking soda only. Yikes! We vacationed so that just thew me. Anyway went to grocery, got all stocked up on healthy foods and am back!!!!

Hope everyone is doing great! Happy Tuesday!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    We all slack off occationally. Sometimes we just need to.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday to you too! It's amazing what that dreaded s word does to you, eh? I should know, I love my pepsi, but have limited myself to one can a week, makes a huge difference.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    And a Happy Tuesday to you as well. I know what you mean about slacking , I have since I came home from the hospital, but I ate only the healthy stuff so far today. Think I am trying to make up for the cigarettes with eating . Hopefully the cravings will go away soon. Keep up the good work.......:flowerforyou:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    vacations can be tough, but now you have al that healthy food to make a fresh start. good luck!!