Day 2

tuffie565
tuffie565 Posts: 22
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
Ok I'm officially starting day 2!! I worried about getting in a rut about eatting the same thing over and over. I see how well every one else have done on the site and for some reason it keeps me going and I think I can look that good when done. Does anyone have helpful tips or advise for someone just starting out.

Replies

• Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Don't eat the same thing over and over. there are a ton of awesome tasting foods out there.
    Figure out what works for you.. eating the same things over and over will get you in a rut and you probably will fall off the wagon just wanting something ( sweet, salty, spicy) !
  • aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    I check out recipes online for inspiration. The NYT has a health foods section which has some really delicious ideas. Also, your MFP friends can be a great resource - check out their food diaries. Feel free to add me as a friend to check mine out.

I also just plan to spend a little more time in the grocery store. I walk around and take more time to look at all the low-cal options available. If I am rushing, I tend to just grab the same foods.
  • tuffie565
    tuffie565 Posts: 22
    Ok so being new what does NYT and NSV mean?
  • aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    NYT isn't a MFP (to use another acronym!) term - I was referring to the New York Times.

NSV means Non-Scale Victory (I just learned that one!).
This discussion has been closed.