DAMN THOSE SALT AND VINEGAR CHIPS...

Options
So basically it's my own fault I'm overweight... I'm Five foot nothing and I weigh roughly 189 pounds... DISGUSTING.. I mean to myself, like in the mirror I don't look bad, but I'm thinking there's something wrong with my head.. I have a wonderful boyfriend who thinks I'm totally sexy, and loves me the way I am, but I'm just not satisfied with being the short chubby chick who has huge boobs and and a big rear.. I wear a size 14 pants and a large shirt.. I think I've had cankles since before I was in highschool..

I'm joining the airforce in January of next year and so my goal is to be under 120lbs by then. I also want to be able to wear a fricken bikini and be proud of what I have to flaunt.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Replies

• StephanieStarke
    Options
    You don't have to give up the salt and vinegar chips...just keep it to one ounce or about 13 chips. That's 150 calories. I have them all the time!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra motivation or support!

As for the salt and vinegar chips, I know what you mean! Those are a huge down fall of mine. Have you tried salt and vinegar PopChips? You can have 22 of them for 120 calories and I find them a delicious substitute!
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Whooo!! This is such a great site to help you get started.. the calorie counter really helps me control what I eat and how much!! I am so ready to get my body back in check!! Won't be ready by end of summer, but next year let's look FABULOUS!! Good luck!!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Try the Special K Cracker Sea Salt Chips, 30/serving and they taste pretty good!
  • Gemini_at_36
    Gemini_at_36 Posts: 207
    Options
    Just like all the above comments, moderation. count them out or weigh them out, then close the bag and put it away.....:flowerforyou:
  • Pierced
    Pierced Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chip is a down fall for me , don't matter what the flavor as long as it's good and salty. I can't even start on them,the bag would be gone.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I love love love salt and vinegar chips! Try a healthier option that tastes just as good...Blue Diamond Salt and Vinegar almonds are awesome and taste alot like the chips but alot healthier. In moderation, of course:wink:
  • runawaydoll19
    runawaydoll19 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're so motivated! :) Good luck! And feel free to add me for support!!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite flavor chips... and I haven't eaten any in a month. I save things like that for afternoons when I have extra calories, or a low cal meal planned. I haven't given them up, or beer, or chocolate. But it's in your head, it's moderation, mind-over-matter....you can ROCK that scale, and that bikini AND that AF uniform! :)