What do you wear?

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
Ok just a thought.... What do you all wear when you're working out? I hope I'm not the only one, but I work out at home so I am most comfortable in my sports bra and undies :embarassed: :laugh: Times that I wear shorts or a tank I end up taking it off during the workout lol. Just curious and just a fun question for you all :bigsmile:

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Since our basement (where I work out) is rather chilly in the winter, I wear sweat pants and a sweat shirt with a t-shirt underneath so I can take off a layer if I need to. In the late spring, summer and fall it is shorts and a sleeveless shirt or t-shirt.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I'm in the gym so leggings and a t-shirt or tank top depending on the weather and whats clean!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    when it was cold, i would wear these 5 dollar sweats from wal mart and what ever old t shirt. Now its gettin stupid hot I had to buy some "gym shorts" and i wear tank tops lol.
  • DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    At the gym, I wear a sports tank top, sports bra, and leggings. At home, I wear a sports bra and shorts. I "dress up" more for the gym, lol!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    I wear a tank top and shorts but 10 min in Im sweating to death and sheading my shirt lol
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I wear shorts and a sports bra. If I wear a shirt I end up taking it off in like 5 minutes.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I wear my workout capris from target and any old t-shirt I can fit into (which is increasing as I still have all my old class shirts from high school and college and slowly but surely I can fit them again!) Maybe once my stomach and chest are smaller, I'll switch to tank tops.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ahem, I don't work out much, but when I do I wear shorts, tank, sports bra, the whole nine yards. I like to go walking in my neighborhood, but sometimes I just don't feel like putting all that stuff on just to go sweat for 30 minutes and then take it all off again. Maybe I should try your idea ;)... well, not for walking in the neighborhood, they'd probably frown on that.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Ahem, I don't work out much, but when I do I wear shorts, tank, sports bra, the whole nine yards. I like to go walking in my neighborhood, but sometimes I just don't feel like putting all that stuff on just to go sweat for 30 minutes and then take it all off again. Maybe I should try your idea ;)... well, not for walking in the neighborhood, they'd probably frown on that.

LOL that would be funny to see...
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I wear men's exercise pants because I HATE the way the women's fit! UGH!
    And a tshirt... whatever I am comfy in.
    I go to boot camp and see girls in mathcy outfits and tiny shorts and I wonder how they are comfy and focused on working out when they are worried about their boobs and butt cheeks poppin out :)
  • AntoinetteC
    AntoinetteC Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants with my husbands' oversized tee on. He's 6'4 and his shirts cover my fat stomach,lol
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants and 3 sports bras i hate any movment in the boob area lol
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    I always see those cute workout capris, tanks, and shorts, but I dont get them because Im like whats the point if Im going to get all hot and sweaty and just pull them off haha... maybe if I start hitting up the gym then I'll really need them.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I wear yoga pants with a fitted t-shirt (hate when I'm running and my arms catch on my shirt if its too big).
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I wear a sports bra and bicycle shorts. Even though I only have 12 lb to "healthy" on the BMI, my thighs still chafe. And I work out at home, so the dog and cats don't care what I wear.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    shorts and bra.....sometimes I add a tank top. Less clothing the better.
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    if i'm inside, sports bra and shorts. if i'm outside, shorts and a fitted t-shirt to catch my sweat!!!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    i wear leggings, sports bra, vest top, running socks and trainers