Is there anyone else. . .

Options
Suffering this suffocating battle of being heartbroken?

I feel like I can't move. . . I can't think. . .

I have a constant headache and I just want to lay in bed.

She completely derailed me, my confidence, my heart, and my head.

I haven't eaten since 7:30am and I forced myself to.

I don't want to not be able to take care of myself. I just want to be okay.

I thought I was going to marry her. We talked about it for years. Years...

I don't understand why.. the lying. The behind my back. The way she made me feel like I was somebody important. I was somebody special to someone. I meant something to someone when they woke up in the morning. She made me feel like I was everything -- Like she couldn't get through the day without me. And now... I opened myself up. I let someone in, I let her have a piece of me and she shattered me. I fell and she wasn't there.. she promised she'd be there.

I hate this.. I hate her.

Replies

• Gemini_at_36
    Gemini_at_36 Posts: 207
    Options
    I'm listening.....I read your topic. My heart is sad for you....The hurt doesn't go away, it just changes form and the way you feel it. It does get better with time.:flowerforyou:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm listening.....I read your topic. My heart is sad for you....The hurt doesn't go away, it just changes form and the way you feel it. It does get better with time.:flowerforyou:

I agree. No matter what happened, she does not define who you are. You can choose to fall and stay down or you can get up, dust yourself off and use this bump in the road to better yourself. You ARE somebody important and special. You do not need anyone else to tell you these things to make them true. *hugs*