Amamzing Website for recipes

Options

Replies

• mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I LOVE that site!!! I have been using it for quite some time now and EVERYTHING I have made has been WONDERFUL!!!! This weeks try was a Cucumber Ranch Salad dressing and it was yummmmy!!!!
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Poster: I love you.

These all look delicious! I was just thinking what I should buy for groceries after I get out of work and now I know.

P.S. I prefer "Amamzing"
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds great, always looking for recipes:smile:
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i've been lookin on here for a few mins, and they all look amazing! theres sooo many!! thank you so much for this post!!!
  • katadams618
    Options
    got some really good looking recipes here; I favorited this one, can't wait to try some of these! Thank you very much for sharing!
  • Floricienta
    Floricienta Posts: 209
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this!!! I was wondering what to make for dinner, I ended up making the cold spinach dip, I put it on some pita bread, turned out great!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas
  • JeanneMarie60
    Options
    Thanks for the headsup on the recipe sites, I'm new to this and it's gonna be awfully hard for me to change my cooking habits. So will be on this site a whole lot. Thanks again.
  • mizfit
    mizfit Posts: 118
    Options
    Thanks for posting. I will check it out.
  • Maya1979
    Maya1979 Posts: 37
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Found a few recipes that I would like to try out.
  • kateq321
    kateq321 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant website - that's going in my premanent favourites!! Thanx for sharing :)
  • jernigan51
    jernigan51 Posts: 92
    Options
    OMG! I just peeked at this website and found two delicious looking recipes in about 5 seconds! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • laurad1406
    laurad1406 Posts: 341
    Options
    definitely commenting on this so i can come back to it later when i'm not at work :smile:
  • sweet_t2483
    sweet_t2483 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump for browsing later :happy:
  • mbeth21
    mbeth21 Posts: 16
    Options
    Love Skinnytaste! Also, really like 400caloriesorless.com

I am always on the lookout for new healthy food websites!
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that site!!! I have been using it for quite some time now and EVERYTHING I have made has been WONDERFUL!!!! This weeks try was a Cucumber Ranch Salad dressing and it was yummmmy!!!!

I was looking at that to make and keep in the fridge. Now I have to do it! Thanks!!
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Poster: I love you.

These all look delicious! I was just thinking what I should buy for groceries after I get out of work and now I know.

P.S. I prefer "Amamzing"

Amamzing ti is! LOL.
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    Bump
  • sari802
    sari802 Posts: 1
    Options
    Thank you for passing this along. It's another tool that I will definitely help me succeed toward my goal. I've already printed 2 recipes that I plan to try for tonight's dinner. :)
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hey all! My MFP friend Mcboyd turned me on to this website: www.skinnytaste.com and I am hooked!! Every single recipe I have made has been a huge hit, even for my anti-healthy husband. They are recipes of everyday food tweeked to be healthier! And all of the nutirional information, and even WW points is listed on her recipes. Give it a go and enjoy!!

Thanks for sharing! I really like that she gives the nutritional info.