Motivation

Options
It really is motivating to come to my page, enter what I have eaten, snacks included and feel positive about what I am doing. The other comments on my friend's postings also help me to keep moving forward At 70 years old, I am surprised how "excited" I feel about doing this. Just gotta do more exercising and that will be the "icing on the cake!" Love and blessings to all

Replies

• kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    What a refreshing post to read! You are awesome, and I agree that coming and logging my exercise and food helps to keep me motivated to stay at it.
    When I began this journey, I logged in a notebook. Everyone thought I was doing some special program....nope, just hard work and eating better.
    I enjoy walking, and try to get in around 25 miles a week. I walked over 1600 miles last year, so I set my goal at 1800 for 2011. That might be a stretch, as I'm nowhere near to halfway in the six month of the year. But it's OK.....if I don't make my goal, I don't beat myself up. Just acknowledge that I tried and that I am doing a good job of keeping my weight off long-term.
    Kaye