Yo-Yo Diet Queen!

Options
Since as far back as I can remember thinking about body image, I've been a yo-yo diet queen... I know how to lose weight, I also know how to gain it. Of course as I've aged (only 25 lol) the weight range now is higher then it use to... So the 15 pounds I use to gain & lose before wasn't an issue because even with 15 pounds more I was still not heavy. Now even when I lose 15 pounds I'm at my use to be "heaviest"...DID I LOSE YOU?

There is no real magic to losing weight for me, I know how to do that, & I know how to do it well. It's the not gaining it back part, I'm not good at, thats mainly because I don't maintain a lifestyle, once i'm satisfied with my body image, I eat like a man. I don't gain weight easily, I just eat poorly.

I'm not overweight & I've finally accepted that I have bigger problems then weight. But I would like to go back to my smaller yo-yo lol, this bigger one is hard to play with. So what are some suggestions for this yo-yo diet queen, to not yo-yo anymore!!

-Eliz_Talks

P.S. I don't do crash diets or fad diets. I just cut back on the already bad foods i'm eating, I don't starve myself either. My body just gains as quick as it loses because I stop paying attention to it.