Moringa oleifera- Zija

Options
has anyone heard of this drink? A friend of a friend is a distributor and he was informing me of it's amazing affects. plus weight loss and increased energy. check out the website "drinklifein.com" I'm thinking of getting it..should i?

here's some information on the drink..

"Moringa is an extraordinary plant. It's a plant that has
all the nutrients that could be found in a perfect food."
-Monica Marcu, Ph.D.

For centuries, many cultures have looked to Moringa as a general remedy and healing agent. Moringa's benefits are both broad and compelling. Legend has it that Moringa's effectiveness is known for treating more than 300 conditions and has been heavily utilized in folk medicine to treat a variety of health conditions.

Natural benefits from Moringa:

- Nourishes body's immune system
- Promotes healthy circulation
- Supports normal blood glucose levels
- Natural anti-aging benefits
- Anti-Inflammatory support
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Heightens mental clarity
- Naturally increases energy

Replies

• maddmaddmama
    maddmaddmama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    has anyone heard of this drink? A friend of a friend is a distributor and he was informing me of it's amazing affects. plus weight loss and increased energy. check out the website "drinklifein.com" I'm thinking of getting it..should i?

here's some information on the drink..

"Moringa is an extraordinary plant. It's a plant that has
    all the nutrients that could be found in a perfect food."
    -Monica Marcu, Ph.D.

For centuries, many cultures have looked to Moringa as a general remedy and healing agent. Moringa's benefits are both broad and compelling. Legend has it that Moringa's effectiveness is known for treating more than 300 conditions and has been heavily utilized in folk medicine to treat a variety of health conditions.

Natural benefits from Moringa:

- Nourishes body's immune system
    - Promotes healthy circulation
    - Supports normal blood glucose levels
    - Natural anti-aging benefits
    - Anti-Inflammatory support
    - Promotes healthy digestion
    - Heightens mental clarity
    - Naturally increases energy
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    If it worked, everyone would be using it to lose weight....I would stick with what has been scientifically proven for many more years and that is diet and exercise. Anything can give you more energy...the question is-how long does that energy last? How many calories does it take to gain that enery if it's from sugar? What is the crash like? I'll take a pass on any multi-level marketing diet wonder....
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'll second that....we had someone try to convince us that 'xyz' juice at 30+$$ for a wine bottle would work miracles, found the equivalent at Sam's for far cheaper.....but then there was no proof that this stuff would do anything more than pomegranate....cherry....whatever the juice of the month was.

Guess if I was going to spend money on anything...I'd head for the fine red wine.:drinker: :drinker: ..at least there's some scientific evidence that it has antioxidants and other good stuff, goes well with a nice dinner.....and even the good stuff will be far cheaper that the stuff you were inquiring about!!!!

Always look around the 'net before you buy...and do exactly what you did, ask your MFP buddies!!!