finally something that makes sense

Options
Armik
Armik Posts: 6 Member
I just finished my first week on MFP, and I'm so glad that I found a way to lose weight that makes sense. No tricks, no gimicks, no miracle pills or crazy workout equipment, and most importantly, it's FREE! Calories in, calories out - it really doesn't get more basic. So... Here I am, and thanks for letting me join you.

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    I've been on here for close to a month and I can honestly tell you, I wouldn't have lost the weight if it weren't for this site! I LOVE IT!!!! Good luck with your weight loss!!
  • Pynkklady
    Pynkklady Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love it too! I just started and it's so simple and uncomplicated. And I've downloaded the app to my phone, so I can keep track no matter where I am.

I see success ahead for all of us!
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    yes - stick with it and you see will results - keep educating yourself. What simply started as calories in and calories out for me has morphed into what's the best nutrition for my needs and the body I'm trying to achieve, what's the most efficient exercise, what are the best nutritional supplements for me, etc.... all of this in only 5 months! Crazy!

Never thought I would turn into a health nut / fitness guru all because I only wanted to lose "just a few pounds - maybe 10" Here I am 40 lbs down with 10 (ish) to go!!!!

So, don't give up and keep reading and eat clean and exercise - unhealthy treats in moderation!
  • musicgal8199
    Options
    Wahoo! I'm so proud of you and I'm glad you're here! (-:
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome & Good Luck!