Biggest loser sucks!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh:
    Okay, I think after six posts we all know to mark it spoiler in the future but there's nothing that can be done now. Also, if you haven't seen it yet and know people are in different time zones then why were you clicking on it before you watched it?

Well...alrighty then. :indifferent: I hope your day gets better. :flowerforyou:
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    It did get better and I love you all. I just get excited when I hit my topics to see what everyone else was saying about the show and that's all I got... :noway: :laugh: :heart:

And the guy is going to be hot!! :blushing:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    139.gif oh good. Glad you're day got a little better. I have my days too. 1100.gif
  • steph1705
    Options
    I agree with you on that one!!! Have every one stay or if your voted off you don't go home u go to a hidden ranch and work out lol there needs to diff. have a new twist!!!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I hated that the grey team went home but if you look at both of the teams that went home it really didnt hurt them any. Both the grey and green team look amazing. I think they still get some help at home. I saw the grey team with a 24 hour coach when they first got home. I wish someone would come into my home and help me for 24 hours.

Connie
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I hated that the grey team went home but if you look at both of the teams that went home it really didnt hurt them any. Both the grey and green team look amazing. I think they still get some help at home. I saw the grey team with a 24 hour coach when they first got home. I wish someone would come into my home and help me for 24 hours.

Connie

Oh yeah. I think they all continue to receive help after they leave. I think it's awesome how they do show what they look like a couple of months afterwards. There's not a doubt in my mind that LT will be totally buff when the do the finale (well, his dad too of course :wink:) - can't wait!