Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal.com. Sent here by my dietician as an easier way to track my calorie intake instead of having to write it all down.

I don't have a set number in mind for my weight loss goal. I'm on a 1500cal/day diet for the next couple of months as an insurance requirement to have gastric bypass surgery done.

I'm excited to finally be on the right path to start living a HEALTHY, happy, and longer life. :)

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I had gastric bypass on Feb. 7, 2011. Good luck with your surgery and weight loss goals.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    I think you will love MFP. You get lots of inspiration from the posts. Add me as a friend if you like; I will support you.
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Good luck on your journey!
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
    I wish you the best of luck on your journey!
    This website support and info has changed my life...I did not do my "dieting" correctly so I was always a yo-yo or can't lose it person. Now in just the last 3 weeks I have done more than I ever thought I could, and its all with the help of MFP!
    Good luck!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    I had gastric bypass on June 17th, 2010. I am down 100 lbs, 68 inches lost and 7 pant sizes down. I feel amazing! Best decision I ever made in my life! If you need some support I am here to help in any way I can!