Is There a Difference Here??? *pics*

Options
brph26
brph26 Posts: 207 Member
I can't really tell too much of a difference here so I wanted to see what you all thought.

The pics in the zebra suit are from when I completed the 30 day shred. The yellow suit pics were taken this morning, and there has been a loss of 8.8 lbs since the end of the shred. I can see a little difference at my waist in the pics but that's about it. I know my hips are measuring smaller and my clothes are different.....maybe I'm over analyzing the pics....maybe it's the different angle/lighting of the pics since my hubby took them for me this morning instead of me trying to do it myself???

4zu4xe.jpg

14iitfo.jpg

zsl508.jpg

mima0k.jpg

Replies

• patssarah
    patssarah Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was just checking out your new pic!!! I can see a difference!! You look curvier, your waist is definitely a little smaller in the current pic! and your butt looks perkier!! Love the results!
    What have you been doing since the shred?
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Looks like your toneing up every where good job cant wait till i get there
    thanks for the inspiration, how tall are you
  • brph26
    Options
    Awww...Thanks Sarah! I really haven't been doing any specific/regular exercise. Still on a 1200 cal/day diet - staying close to or under most days. I was doing the elliptical but since the weather has been nicer I have been trying to get in biking, walking, things like that. And I also started my volleyball league too, but that's just one night a week. Burns a lof of cals though.
  • brph26
    Options
    Looks like your toneing up every where good job cant wait till i get there
    thanks for the inspiration, how tall are you

Thanks! I am 5'6"
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    you look more toned. We are always our own tuffest crittics. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!
  • katie_on_a_mission
    Options
    The upper portions of your inner thighs have tightened up! You look great both before and after, though. Good work!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    The upper portions of your inner thighs have tightened up!

That was the first thing I noticed.
  • emmavisman
    emmavisman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Oh my god yes! Your stomach is sooo much flatter and your thighs are much smaller and more toned! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your legs & hips are definitely smaller but you look even more toned now everywhere!! WTG girl! :)
  • brph26
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You are all too kind!

I think it's easier to "see" when others critique your pics!
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I agree with previous posters. I knoticed the thighs right away and then noticed that your stomach, butt and love handle region are much much tighter. You have definitely toned up everywhere. Great work, you look amazing!
  • brph26
    Options
    I agree with previous posters. I knoticed the thighs right away and then noticed that your stomach, butt and love handle region are much much tighter. You have definitely toned up everywhere. Great work, you look amazing!

Thank you!!! I am hoping to tone even more once I drop these last 3 lbs!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I definately see a difference! Your back is far more toned now. I see a big difference in your inner thighs and your stomach. Keep up the good work....you are looking fantastic!
  • DustinReiner
    DustinReiner Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Certainly more toned. I don't talk about another man's wife.......So what does your husband say?

I'm sure it's.....ah, posititve!
  • brph26
    Options
    Certainly more toned. I don't talk about another man's wife.......So what does your husband say?

I'm sure it's.....ah, posititve!

LOL... Thats very considerate of you. Um...he LOVES the *new* me which is actually the original me that he married ;)
  • Jelybe
    Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Definitely even leaner and more toned and looking fabulous! Congratulations~ you must feel great and you should definitely be proud!