1st post, new to MFP.

Options
Hello, this is my first post on this site. I found the App for this site on my phone. I have had problems with my weight my whole life, so it's up and down all the time. I do really good for a couple of months then I fall back into all my bad habits. The big problem I have is once I fall back into the bad habits it takes me a long time to get back on track. This is what I do and have done for years, so I lose weight and then put it all + some back on. I really want to end this! When I was doing good I would write everything down and it gets old and takes alot of time. I started using this app a couple of days ago, yes it take time but not nearly what it took to write it down. Once all my meals are saved it will be easy, yep now that will be the easy part. Now, to the hard part staying on track and finding support.

Replies

• erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You can do this!Welcome!
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Been doing this since Nov. I treat the app like a game on my phone. It's all part of the game to stay under my calories. Each day I succeed, I win.
  • Robinson72
    Robinson72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome...You will do just fine!!
  • 2befit1
    2befit1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thank you for the support it means alot!
  • beth1959
    beth1959 Posts: 4
    Options
    i was the same way,but you can do this,feel free to add me as friend we can motivate eacg other!!!